Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!!  Hope you have a very happy day!!

Shhhhh, don't tell my mom, but here is a picture of her card!  (she hasn't got it yet!)


And  a close up of the Tilda:


The recipe for my card:

Copics-
   Hair  E55,E57, E59
   Jeans  B95, B97, B99
   Shirt  BG93, BG96, BG99
   Flower BV02, BV13
   Shoes  C1, C3, C5, W1, W3
   Skin E000, E00, E01
Chalk-StampinUp
Papers and cardstock-Sandylion, The Paper Company
Stamp-Magnolia Tilda
Nestability-Classic Scalloped Oval Large
Ribbon, eyelets-from stash
ink and inside sentiment stamp-CTMH

Thanks for stopping by!  Please feed my fish and leave me some love to let me know you were by for a visit!

Happy Craftin!

3 comments:

  1. cute card..love the image ..I wish I could color like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The online copics classes at SSC are really helping my coloring to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you earned bonus points with oma for this one! It is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete