Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Here is the card I made for my dad this year for Father's Day.  I find it very hard to make 'man' cards, but was pretty pleased with this one.  I started out coloring an Edwin, but just didn't have the perfect one for my retired farmer dad so gave up on that idea.  Then I put my thinking cap on and came up with this idea.  I used cheesecloth that I inked, a Tim Holtz stamp, and pretty much everything else is just from my stash.  I think my dad liked it when I gave ito him while ago.  We had a nice lunch at their house today and both my sisters, my brother and myself were all there to help him celebrate the day!  Any my mom too, and some of the grandkids and great grandkids.  Family gatherings are always so nice!

Happy Father's Day Dad!


This picture of me and dad was taken one Sunday at church. 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice manly card... and it's such a wonderful idea! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so special. I love it.

    Oh...and I fed your fishies while I was here. :)

    JanaZ

    ReplyDelete