Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home from vacation!

Hello everyone!
We got home late last night from a great vacation in Colorado visiting Josh, Jessica, and the kids.  We had a wonderful time, they had a couple of great spots for us to go visit.  One day we spent at Heritage Square Amusement Park, which was just the right size for the kids!  (Kim, Andy, and Joey went with us)  All three kids had so much fun riding the rides.  Who knew Kaitlyn would love the Tilt-A-Whirl so much!!  And while we were there, I got to go down the Alpine Slide with Carson!  What an  awesome thing to do!  Here are a couple links to the park:
Heritage Square  and the slide

We also went to Echo Lake, which is absolutely beautiful!  We walked all the way around the lake and the view was always breathtaking!  Here is a picture of one side:


Another highlight of the trip was when Jessica, Kim and I went to Archivers!  I love that store!!  I got some neat things to try, including an Imaginisce Petal Roller, a thing of Inky Antics Honeycomb paper, Jillibean Soup corrugated shapes and frames, and even some Tim Holtz kraft Glassine (glazed paper stuff!).  And of course several other things that look fun and challenging!  I am off the rest of this week and hope to spend a good deal of that time in my craft room!!

Of course my favorite part of the whole trip was spending time with family!  My grandchildren are just the best kids around and we had so much fun together!  They are growing fast and with two of them living in Colorado, I savor every moment I can spend with them while they are young!

So now you all know how I spent the past week!  Thanks for stopping by my little craftin corner, hope you enjoy your visit and come back often!!

Special waves today to my friends from CRAFTING BY DESIGN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment