Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sisters are special

Hello everyone!
I just had to post this morning and show you all how special my sisters (Bev and Nan) and sister in law (Susie) are to me!  for the last few years they have invited me to go to 'quilt retreat' with them at Homestead Cabin Retreat up in Wisconsin.  And it is the most relaxing, wonderful few days!  I dont quilt while there, but I scrapbook and get a lot done!  This past year I didn't get to go because, well, it just didn't work out for me.  On the way up they found this pattern in a quilt shop (yes, on the way we stop at a quilt shop usually, but I do find lace and buttons there!!) and sine I wasn't with them and they were missing me, they got it and all 3 of them made it for me!  Here a couple of weeks ago they gave it to me, and now it hangs proudly on my scraproom wall!!  Don't you  just love it?
You can bet I was missing them as much as they were missing me, and this year I WILL BE WITH THEM!!!!!!  Thanks sisters!!  Love you all 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment