Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Magnolia Tag

Hello again!!  Doing another post today to show you the tag I made for our March magnolia swap, hosted on the Cricut MB by Jess.  This one went to Kathy, and she got it yesterday so I can safely post it now!!  I had lots of fun making this tag, and hope she enjoys it!
My image of course is a Tilda, and the papers are CTMH.  I used a cuttlebug folder and my Vagabond to dry emboss the cardstock, and then sanded it lightly to give a little distressed look.  Tiny pearls and most everything else is from my stash.  Image is colored, as usual, with copic markers.

The piece of lace is cut from an old doily and I colored white flowers with glimmer mist to make them a shimmery pink.  Coloring my flowers could become a new passion....just buy white and make them whatever color I want!!

I can't wait to see what Jess comes up with for us to make next month!  Especially now that Magnolia has released a new collection of those darling stamps!!
Thanks for stopping by today and feel free to feed the fish for me and leave me a comment!!
Happy scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment