Thursday, March 6, 2014

Necklace Buffet

CTMH has a new necklace in their Base and Bling collection and I have put together a NECKLACE BUFFET with it.  I take the buffet with me when I set up at Vendor events as well as some of my Home Gatherings.  Anyone who wants can purchase and put together a necklace and take it home with them right then!  The cost is $15 and you get 1 chain, 1 pendant, 1 glass cover, and 3 charms.   You can also choose one of the stickers CTMH has provided or bring your own picture to put in the pendant.  I have even seen them made with just a piece of pretty paper in the pendant!  A necklace can be put together in just a few minutes and they make great gifts too!  If you are interested in a necklace contact me and we will work out some details to get you one!


No comments:

Post a Comment