Monday, April 14, 2014

Mini Album using Picture My Life Cards!

Hello!  Grab a glass of tea and take a look at the mini album I made last week.  I used CTMH KRAFT CARDSTOCK for the cover.  (I used a double layer to give it a little extra strength and to cover the brads on the outside from the binding rings).

I stamped a piece of BAMBOO cardstock with one of the stamps from the FLIGHT OF THE ARROWS stamp set, using SORBET ink.  Then I used one of the 3x4 cards from the SURF'S UP Picture My Life set to finish my cover!  How fast and easy was that?  Well, it was so fast and easy that I used more of those cards for ALL of the inside of my Mini!  I used both the 3x4 and 4x6 cards inside and nothing else!!

They were the perfect size for a mini album and what a great way to use up any extra cards you might have from a Picture My Life Kit!  Fast and easy!!  I haven't added my pictures and journaling yet, but was anxious to post pictures of the album!  What do you think?
Come back to my blog soon to get more ideas of ways to use your left over Picture My Life cards!  There are so many more things you can do with them besides just pocket scrapbooking!
Have a  crafty day!  Thanks for stopping by!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment