Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ice Cream Anyone?

Here is another card I made using the same Blossom Paper pack as my  last card.  This one uses the June Stamp Of The Month (Ice Cream Dream ).  I think it is a cute, refreshing stamp set!  I also used some green embellishments from our GREEN AND BLUE EPOXY BUBBLES.  I colored the ice cream cone with my ShinHan Touch Twin markers.

The inside of the card has another image that I colored and fussy cut.  I used one of our Spring Adhesives behind the ice cream truck to give it a little movement!  All products are Close To My Heart and available for purchase on my website::  www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com !


What do you think of my card?  I am leaving the inside blank for the message to be written.  I like the truck moving like it is rumbling down the street!

Stop back anytime!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment