Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainy, dreary, perfect for craftin day!

Hello everyone!  It is sure a dreary, rainy day here!  This kind of day is perfect for 2 things...either curling up on the couch under a blanket and watching tv...or crafting!  (I think all days are perfect for crafting though!)  And since I have to work, the whole curling up on the couch thing just won't happen!
Easter is coming up fast.  Seemed like we were all grumbling cause it was gonna be so late this year, but now...here it is just a few days away.  I hope you all have your Easter bonnets picked out, and your eggs decorated!  (how many of you used silk ties to do them like my friend Cindy showed in her Blog Hop post?)  I am thinking when Joey comes over tomorrow night we just might have to try those.  Then he can take some to his teacher on Thursday!  Hmmmm......
Have a great day and if I get any craftin done I will be sure to post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment