Saturday, August 6, 2011

Secret Sister card

Here is the card I made today for my Secret Sister in a swap on the cricut mb.  She hasn't got it yet, but since it is reveal month, I think it is safe to go ahead and post it!  Below the picture I will list everything I used for it.  I have colored the Tilda image with my copic markers.  I love coloring with them, but it has been a while so I'm kinda out of practice.


I used the following copic colors:
E000,00,01,27,55,57,71,74,79
Y04,06,08
YG63
RV21,23,25
V09,12,15
C3,5,7
and my blender (0)

The image is Magnolia Water Can Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow Collection, stamped with Memento ink on XPress-It cardstock. 
DP is DCWV from the Mod-Retro Stack
Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder
Prima Flowers
'Friend' CTMH "Say It In Style" set
CTMH inks:Sunny Yellow and Hydrangea
Yellow cardstock, ribbon, popdots, and brads are from my stash.

I hope my SS likes the card!  I know she will like all the goodies I am sending her with the card!  Those I will NOT show you on here!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you take a little time to look around and would you do me a favor and feed my fish for me.   Thanks!  Please come back to check out My Little Craftin Corner again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Janice! Your coloring looks great to me:) Your SS is a lucky gal!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete