Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SLACKER alert!!

Hello everyone!  I am posting to say that I am sooo sorry I have become a slacker!!  It has been way too long since I posted here at my little craftin corner.  Sometimes we just get busy though, and that is what happened.  Sorry, I will try to do better in the future!

Earlier this month I did some CROPPIN WITH MY FRIENDS.  I hosted a weekend crop here and invited my Cricut Message Board friends.  WOW...was it ever....fun, wonderful, inspiring, interesting, educational, yummy, great, and did I say WONDERFUL?  There were door prizes too!  And, bless their hearts, they all gave me a big paint bucket full of goodies as a Thank-you gift!  It even had the Autumn Celebrations cartridge in it, and the DCWV Ghosts and Goblins 12x12 stack, among a LOT of other things!  Before I post a group picture we had taken (thank-you to Candy's dh for taking the pics with all our cameras!) I want to give a GREAT BIG THANK-YOU to my mom, Randi and Kim for all their help with the meals and setting up and cleaning up!  I soooo appreciated it and love you all!  And, THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO CAME TO CROPPIN WITH MY FRIENDS 2011!!  I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!


I'll try to get some pics taken of the lo's I did to post soon!

Thanks for stoppin by my Little Craftin Corner.  Come back soon and next time bring along a friend!
Happy Scrappin!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment