Monday, November 21, 2011

Money Saving site!

Hello everyone! 
I know you are all busy getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner and I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day spent with family and remembering all we have to be thankful for.  And then, have a safe and money saving BLACK FRIDAY!!  Be careful not to get mobbed in the crowds!

While we are thinking about saving money, a friend sent me an invite to this site and I thought I would pass it on to you, my crafting friends!  Check it out, and use my link to sign up for money savings on craft supplies!  http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/3231/   After all, who doesn't like to stretch those craft dollars a little farther!!!

Happy Scrappin! and thanks for stopping by my blog.  Please leave me some comments and feed my hungry fish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment