Thursday, July 18, 2013

Card Workshop and Sneak Peek!

Hello!  Thanks for coming by my blog today.  It is plenty hot out here in Illinois, so grab a big glass of tea and sit down for a while!  Browse around and be sure to leave me some comments so I know who has been by to visit!
First thing I want to show you today is one of Close To My Heart's new items, the Designed Décor Colonial White Frame.  This frame will be available to order beginning August 1 and sells for $26.95  The interior dimensions of the frame are 12x13 1/2 inches.  I used KRAFT CARDSTOCK for the paper on mine.  I liked the way it goes with the chicken wire back!!

I used the PENNANT ALPHABET stamp set.  I love that set, but it is being retired, so if you want one, you might want to be getting it ordered before the end of July!  I also used our MINI CLOTHES PINS to hang everything on the frame.  Not permanently attaching them, I can change my frame with the seasons or as I get new pictures I want to use instead of these!  A couple of the mats I used the new scallop border punch.  It will be avail. on my website beginning Aug. 1 too!    So, what do you think of our new frame?  Don't you just love it?
 
I have the details worked out for my first Card Workshop!  It will be held on Saturday, August 17 and again on Sunday, August 18.  Please let me know by August 9 if you would like to attend (and which day)!  At the workshop we will make 1 each of 6 different cards, using 1 sheet of FOR ALWAYS B&T DUO.  The cards are 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.  Here is a picture of the finished cards:

Cost of the workshop is $10 and includes everything you will need to create these cards (using my inks and stamps).  Contact me to sign up for the workshop before Aug 9 so I will have enough supplies on hand, and let me know if you have any questions!

I've got the new Cricut ARTBOOKING cartridge....LOVE IT!!!  Remember, if you host a GATHERING and your sales total at least $250, you can get the cartridge for HALF PRICE!! 

I am trying to get a date set to hold an Idea Book Open House.  Watch for more information coming soon on that!!
Thanks for stopping in today, leave me a comment and be sure to contact me to sign up for the Card Workshop!!
Happy Scrappin!
Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment