Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September StampOf The Month card

Hello!  Welcome to my little craftin corner!  Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been pretty busy.  Tonight though, I am posting a card I made using out September Stamp Of The Month.  It is a 2 stamp set and will work great for Autumn and Christmas/Winter.  The name of the set is Poster Tidings and you can see it HERE.
I used the new SARITA paper collection and Sunset and Outdoor Denim cardstocks and inks.  Sarita has such pretty colors in it and I think they work well for Autumn!  Keep an eye out for me to post pics of using the other stamp in the set.  I haven't made anything with it yet but will soon.  Remember, the Stamp Of The Month is only available for one month (this one is Septembers) and is $5 with a qualifying $50 purchase.  Suggested retail for it is $17.95
If you would like to place an order and purchase this stamp set (or the paper packet), visit my website at www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com or contact me!
Thanks for stopping in, and come back soon as I have more things made to post pictures of!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment