Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More 'SPARKLE AND SHINE'

Hello my crafty friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  The tea is on so grab a cup and relax! 
Today I am going to show you some of the Christmas cards I have been making using Close To My Heart's SPARKLE AND SHINE papers.  These papers are so much fun and  I have really been enjoying making my cards with them.  I am also having a Chrstmas Card Workshop on Nov. 17 and those attending get to choose from the Sparkle and Shine papers or the Frosted papers.  (for more information on the workshop, give me a shout!)  I have to stop playing with this paper for a while now and make some sample cards using the Frosted!!  Anyhow, back to these cards.....I have used the SANTA CLAUS stamp set (which I love!), the TRIM THE TREE set, and CHRISTMAS VILLAGE.   Let me know what you think of the cards!




The idea to have the Santa tumbling came from one of the other CTMH consultants, I can't remember who or I would give credit to her!
Thanks for stopping by, stay as long as you would like and check back in soon to see the cards I am working on using the Frosted papers!   Please feed my fish  over there >>>>> as they get hungry if I haven't stopped in!
Happy Craftin!
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Cute Santa stamp!! Cards are cute too!!! What were you doing up posting at 4:00 A.M.!!!! Sister B

    ReplyDelete