Monday, October 14, 2013

Starting on Christmas

Hello!  it's a chilly morning here, so grab a cup of hot tea and take a look at a couple things I have made lately!  First one is a card I did for a group of ladies I was ask to give a small lesson to last week.  Some were very experienced while others had never made a paper anything before!  They were fun though and each  made a card like this, adding their own touches to it. All their cards turned out real cute!
 We used a CTMH cards and envelopes for the bases.  The striped paper, washi tape, and stamp are from our new FROM THE HEART HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE which goes live tomorrow!  We also used Ruby and Juniper cardstock and Ruby Ink .   The Bakers Twine is from the Harvest Assortment  and we used some Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems on top.  A quick and simple card to send to friends for Christmas! 
The next picture is a Christmas tree I made!  Everything on it (papers and embellishments) are from our Holiday Gift Guide.  Mine is a little lop-sided and I took the picture of the wrong side, but I am sure you can get the idea!

Be sure to check my web site beginning tomorrow (Oct. 15) for a look at our Holiday Gift Guide!  There is also a fantastic special that is going along with it...you can pick out one free 'star' item in the gift guide for every $100 you spend on a single order between now and the end of the year!! (must be current product from our Gift Guide and/or Autumn Winter 2013 Idea Book)
www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com
Have you started your holiday crafting yet?  I hope you have because Christmas will be here before we know it!
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you leave me a comment, feed my fish, and come back soon!!
Happy Craftin!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment