Sunday, June 22, 2014

Display Tray

I recently made one of our DISPLAY TRAYs to show off some pictures from our trip to Echo Lake Park in Colorado.  The tray is 13 x 13 1/4 x 1 and is made of wood, painted black.  Each little rectangle fits one of our smaller Picture My Life cards (3 x 4 inches) and I used some from the LATER SK8R collection.  These cards can be used for so many things besides just the Picture My Life style of scrapbooking!  I can't wait to see if there are any new collections in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book that will go live August 1.

The top left rectangles have an 8 x 10 picture cut to fit in the 6 of them.  I like how it worked out doing that!  I still might add some small embellishments to give it a little texture but haven't decided for sure what yet.  These frames can be used for so many things and make really great gifts when done in a wedding or new baby theme!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back later as CTMH is having their annual convention later this week.  Although I won't be joining a lot of fellow consultants in CA at Disneyland for all the fun and excitement,  we will be getting updates on all the announcements and new product previews!!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment