Monday, July 7, 2014

Annual Inspirations Idea Book

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Grab a glass of tea and sit with me for a while.  I have been busy with  my grandkids this summer, as 2 are here visiting from CO for several weeks.  It is so great to have them here and this grandma is having lots of fun!  We went out to the lake the other day for a fast food picnic and some play time.  They should of know that also meant a photo session for grandma, but they still grumbled like they always do!  Here is a pic I got them to hold still for:
Close To My Heart is releasing the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book on August 1.  It has a lot of  new product and I am anxious to get my hands on it and some samples made!
  I am offering a FREE copy of the new annual Idea Book to anyone who places a minimum $25 order (before shipping and tax) with me before the end of July.  This order would be out of the current Spring and Summer 2014 Idea Book, which can be seen on my website HERE.  If you scroll down on the lower left side you will see a link to the RETIRED ITEMS, which highlights some of the product that is still available that won't be returning in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  If you have any questions, be sure to let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you leave me some comments and stop back again soon!
Happy craftin!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment