Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Close To My Heart Upcoming Events

Hello!  Come on in and grab a glass of tea!  Get your calendar out and let's schedule a few things together!!

I am going to be setting up this Saturday at the Knights of Columbus here in Galesburg, for the Spring Extravaganza!  There will be over 30 home based businesses set up from 9-3.  I hope you will stop out and say Hello!  Sign up for my door prize and have a look at CTMH's May special...the DREAM POP paper packet!! It will be available during the month of May for $10 with a $35 purchase on current product!  You will be able to order it online during May too, at www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com

I am offering a FLOWER MAKING class where  I will show how to make 6 different flowers (3 paper and 3 fabric).  The cost is $5 and includes your supplies.  All you need to bring is a pair of scissors!  the class will be held at my house.  You can come either Saturday, April 20 at 9:30 am or Sunday, April 21 at 2 pm.  Class should last maybe 2 hours.  Please sign up by April 15.   Here is a picture of the flowers we will me making.  (fabric and papers subject to change!)

I am having an all day crop on Saturday, May 4 from 9am-8pm for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!  The crop will be held at the Community Room of Sandburg Mall, here in Galesburg.  Cost is $25 and will include lunch and supper, iced tea, water and pop, use of 2 cricuts and lots of cartridges (bring your own mat) , use of CTMH stamps and inks, and door prizes.  There will also be tshirts avail for $10 each.    Bring your own supplies and a snack to share!  Please let me know if you plan to attend and have your fee paid to me by April 27 (and tshirt money if you plan to order one).  I hope you can join me for this fun day!

If anyone would like to book a Home or Online Gathering with CTMH, let me know!  It's an easy way to earn free product!  Also, you can place orders on my website 24/7  (www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see or hear from you soon!
Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment