Friday, April 19, 2013

CTMH Star/Buzz and Bumble

Hello!  I just realized I have never posted my Star on my blog so am going to show it to you now.  If you have never been here before, grab a cup of tea and take a look around.  Feel free to become a follower and come back often!!
This project uses the Close To My Heart My Creations Star.  It is white chipboard and really fun to work with!  I used the Buzz and Bumble paper pack to cover mine.  Modge Podge for the adhesive.  CTMH has a template for cutting the triangles to cover the star, which helps a lot!  I handmade the flower to put in the center.  The strips that look like skinny brown ribbon are actually strips of paper I cut!  If you would like to make a Star of your own, you can order one on my website:  www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com 
Thanks for coming by, and I hope you will stop back soon!  Let me know what you think of my Star!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment