Wednesday, May 1, 2013

National Scrapbook Month and Close To My Heart

May has finally arrived and that means NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK MONTH!  What a great thing to celebrate!  Sure, May has lots of things going on to celebrate...Mother's Day, Graduations, my Daughter-in-laws birthday, end of the school year, Memorial Day....but my favorite has got to be National Scrapbook Month!!  (sorry Mom and Jessica, I still love you both!)  At Close To My Heart we are celebrating with a special paper packet called DREAM POP.  It has 24 pieces of paper (12 B&T's  and 12 cardstocks with glossy resist!) in yummy summer colors!  This packet is going to be so much fun, and you can't beat the price!  Only $10 for the packet with a $35 purchase of current product!  Just look at this fun paper pack:
And here are the glossy resist cardstocks:
Can you see those glossy resist patterns?  You can run your ink pad over the cardstock and the ink won't stick to the glossy parts!  The other side is just the solid color cardstock.  You can also host a Gathering and if your sales total $400 or more you get 1 DREAM POP paper packet free!

I am offering a workshop using this paper packet!  The workshop will be held on a Saturday in early June.   The workshop will include two 2 page layouts, 3 cards and 6 of our Treat Tubes decorated and ready for a treat!  Cost of the workshop is $66 and includes the DREAM POP paper packet, the MAY STAMP OF THE MONTH (which we will use on the projects) and most everything else you will need besides adhesive, and tools.  I will provide white cardstock, washi tape, and use of my ink pads in the colors we will use.  If you would like to see more on this workshop contact me soon!  The DREAM POP paper packet is only available during the month of May, while supplies last.  The workshop price includes shipping and tax and the order must be placed through me.
Here is the May Stamp of the Month that we will use in the workshop:
It has 10 stamps, including the pinwheels, stars and phrases!   The SOTM is only $5 with a $50 purchase, and is included with the workshop price!  You can see it on my website HERE!  Both the Stamp of the Month and the Dream Pop pack can be ordered on my website if you don't want to attend the workshop.

If anyone is wanting to have a Home or Online Gathering and get FREE products, give me a call so we can get it set up and going!  With sales of just $150 you qualify for $25 of free product!  And who couldn't use that?  Don't want to host at your home, we can have it at mine!  You provide the guests and refreshments and I will provide my home!

Stop back by my blog again soon, and before you go, let me know what you think of our DREAM POP pack!
Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment