Monday, June 3, 2013

June Specials at Close To My Heart

We have lots of specials going on this month at Close To My Heart!  Grab some tea and take a look:

Our June Stamp Of The Month is 'A FLOWERING BUNCH' and can be yours for only $5 with a $50 purchase (reg. retail is $17.95).  It is pretty versatile and can be used on scrapbook layouts and cards!  I have mine on the way and can't wait to play with it!
Our June special is FREE!  yes, I said FREE!  Receive a  MY CREATIONS MINI BANNER free by placing a $25 order that includes a qualifying stamp set (Sizes M and K sets, Workshop On The Go stamps, and Stamp of the Month do not qualify).  The banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes, each approx 4x3 inches.  This banner can be made to use at parties, for home decor, or even individually on cards or layouts!  Maybe we should have a Banner Workshop?  Here is a pic using one:
 
 
Close To My Heart is helping the victims of the recent tornado in Oklahoma by releasing a new stamp from the Fall/Winter Idea Book early.  100% of the profits from the sale of 'A TRUE THANK-YOU' will go to the American Red Cross-Oklahoma Relief between now and June 30.  The stamp sells for $2.95 and uses a 2x2 block (sold seperately).

 
 
 
Celebrate military service and patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets!  These 3 sets are available now through July 31.  For each set sold CTMH will donate $3-5 to the USO (for the American sets) and Canadian Hero Fund (for the Canadian one) .  The American sets are 'HOME OF THE BRAVE' and 'COURAGE' and the Canadian set is 'STRONG AND FREE'.  Again, these stamp sets can be used on both cards and scrapbook pages, and also home decor!
 
 
All of these specials can be seen on my website:  www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com or if you are wanting to place an order and don't want to shop online, contact me at bitsy2@ymail.com .  If you would like to host a Gathering (home or online) get ahold of me and we will get the details worked out.  $150 in sales will get you $25 of FREE PRODUCT!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and come back real soon!  Feed my fish and leave me a comment letting me know what you think of our specials!!
 
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment