Monday, June 24, 2013

Card I made with June SOTM

Good Morning!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Grab a glass of tea and browse around for a while.  It's a rainy morning here, hope the sun is shining on you wherever you are!

I wanted to let everyone know that our June special with the Mini Banner has ended as the stock is depleted.  The Patriotic stamps are still available and the THANK-YOU stamp to help Oklahoma is still available too.

CTMH has announced their retired product list.  It includes our waxy flax, buttons and brads, most of the colors of embossing powders, several stamps from the fall/winter 2012 Idea Book, and the following paper collections: Claire, Later Sk8r, Dakota, Scholastic, Clementine, Avonlea, and Buzz and Bumble.  If you want a complete list, let me know and I can email one to you!  Some of these items are selling fast, so if you want any, don't wait too long!

Our new Fall/Winter Idea Book goes into effect August 1.  Contact me for a copy of it or view it online starting August 1.  I will be hosting an Open House in the near future showing some of the new product.  Watch for more information coming on that!

Here is a card I made with our June Stamp Of The Month 'A FLOWERING BUNCH'.  It is a cute set and I can't wait to make more with it!!  I colored the flowers with our markers and used our 3d foam tape to 'pop-up' some of the parts!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  There is still time to place a $50 order and receive this stamp set for only $5!!


 
"thanks a bunch" for stopping by, and come back real soon!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment