Saturday, June 29, 2013

Journals for the kids

Hello!!
I finished altering some journals for my grandkids today.  I thought maybe they could write about their summer adventures in them.  On the ones for the two boys I used the LATER SK8Rpaper packet and the Workshop On The Go stamp set.  On Kaitlyn's I used the CLAIRE paper packet and the GIRL'S ROCK stamp set.  I used OUTDOOR DENIM INK on both of them.  The kids are 6 and 8 years old so I didn't want to put a lot of layers on the outside of the journals, knowing they will probably get tossed around a lot!  I hope the kids like their new journals and use them.



Some of the retiring product that was recently announced is selling out fast, so if there is anything you want, place your order soon!  My shopping website is:  www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com.  If you place an order online please click to JOIN the open online party I have!
Thanks for stopping by today, leave me some comments so I know you were here, and please feed the fish on your way out!  Hope to see you again soon.
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment