Saturday, September 7, 2013

A winter layout using FROSTED

Hello!  Nice to see you drop by, grab some tea and check out the layout I am showing you today.  I made it using Close To My Heart products, which I will list as we go along, including a link to my website where you can see the product or even order it if you would like to!  Here is the layout: 
I used our new Cricut  ARTBOOKING cartridge to cut out the title and the snowflakes.  That cartridge is awesome, you will be seeing lots of things I make with it!  The paper I used is from the FROSTED collection, and I used our Champagne, Slate, and Crystal Blue cardstocks.    The ink is SLATE.  Those cute little Penguins come from one of our new Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets, called WINTRY WISHES.  I can't show you a picture of it because the Hostess Rewards sets aren't on my website.  Sorry.  It can be purchased using Hostess Rewards for only $8!  I covered the snowflakes with a light coat of STARDUST Glitz Glitter Gel.  You can't tell it very good in the picture but it gives them a glittery look!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the layout!!  And be sure to stop back soon!
Happy Crafting!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment